TERMS OF SERVICE
Your use of our website to do anything beyond simply accessing/viewing it (that is, creating, uploading, downloading, voting, etc.), constitutes not merely your consent, but also your electronic signature, meaning that you are contractually bound by these terms.
Stuff not to do
If someone else might own the copyright to it, don't upload it. Don't upload gore, "hate speech" (i.e. demeaning race, gender, age, religious or sexual orientation, etc.), or material that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, or that encourages violence or crime. Don't upload illegal content such as child porn or nonconsensual ("revenge") porn. Don't create content from file-sharing, gambling, torrent, warez sites. Don't impersonate someone else. Also, don't use iloopit.net to host image libraries you link to from elsewhere, content for your website, advertising, avatars, or anything else that turns us into your content delivery network. If you do – and we will be the judge – or if you do anything illegal, in addition to any other legal rights we may have, we will ban you along with the site you're hotlinking from, delete all your images, report you to the authorities if necessary, and prevent you from viewing any images hosted on iloopit.net. We mean it.
Stuff to do, please
Please have tons of fun! That's what loopit.net is all about. If something isn't fun -- if you see anything on our site that shouldn't be there because it violates our policies, is illegal (e.g. revenge porn or child porn), or for some other reason, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By uploading an image or other content or by making content, you represent and warrant to us that (1) doing so does not violate or infringe anyone else's rights; and (2) you created the file or other content you are uploading, or otherwise have sufficient intellectual property rights to upload the material consistent with these terms. With regard to any file or content you upload to the public portions of our site, you grant iloopit.net a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable worldwide license (with sublicense and assignment rights) to use, to display online and in any present or future media, to create derivative works of, to allow downloads of, and/or distribute any such file or content. To the extent that you delete any such file or content from the public portions of our site, the license you grant to loopit.net pursuant to the preceding sentence will automatically terminate, but will not be revoked with respect to any file or content loopit.net has already copied and sublicensed or designated for sublicense. Also, of course, anything you post to a public portion of our site may be used by the public pursuant to the following paragraph even after you delete it.
Use of iloopit.net content
By downloading an image or copying content (which is all user-generated - UGC) from iloopit.net, you agree that you do not claim any rights to it. The following conditions apply:
- You may use UGC for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- You may use UGC for anything that qualifies as fair use under copyright law, for example journalism (news, comment, criticism, etc.), but please include an attribute ("iloopit.net" or "courtesy of iloopit.net") next to where it is displayed.
- You may not use UGC for non-journalistic commercial purposes.
- Your use of UGC is at your own risk. ILOOPIT.NET MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, and you will indemnify and hold iloopit.net harmless from any copyright infringement claims arising out of your use of the UGC. (See our general disclaimers below.)
NOTICES OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (OR OTHER TYPES OF INFRINGEMENT)
If you see anything on our site that you believe infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us at email@example.com by sending the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed. IMPORTANT: you must have a registered copyright for the work, or at least have filed with the Copyright Office (http://www.copyright.gov/eco/) an application to register a copyright for the work. DMCA notifications based on unregistered works are not valid.
- Identification of the material on our servers that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, including the URL or other information to enable us to locate the material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf.
- Instructions on how we may contact you: preferably email
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitations of Remedies, Indemnity
Although of course we strive to make iloopit.net as dependable as possible, iloopit.net's services are provided on an AS IS – WITH ALL FAULTS basis. Your use of our service is entirely at your own risk. We do not guarantee the availability of our service at any given time, or the reliability of our service when it is running. We do not guarantee the integrity of, or the continued availability of, files on our servers. Whether we make backups, and if so, whether restoration of those backups will be available to you, is at our discretion. ILOOPIT.NET DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND MERCHANTABILITY. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE STATED IN THESE TERMS, AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER ILOOPIT.NET TAKES OR DOES NOT TAKE MEASURES TO REMOVE INAPPROPRIATE OR HARMFUL CONTENT FROM ITS SITE, ILOOPIT.NET HAS NO DUTY TO MONITOR ANY CONTENT ON ITS SITE. ILOOPIT.NET DOES NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS, OR HARMLESSNESS OF ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON ILOOPIT.NET.COM THAT IS NOT PRODUCED BY ILOOPIT.NET, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO USER CONTENT, ADVERTISING CONTENT, OR OTHERWISE.
Your sole remedy for the loss of any services and/or of any images or other data you may have stored on iloopit.net's service is to discontinue your use of our service. ILOOPIT.NET WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, ILOOPIT.NET'S SERVICES, EVEN IF ILOOPIT.NET HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR REASONABLY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NO CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF ILOOPIT.NET'S SERVICES MAY BE BROUGHT MORE THAN ONE YEAR AFTER IT OCCURS.
YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD ILOOPIT.NET AND ALL OF ITS PERSONNEL HARMLESS FROM ALL LOSS, LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DAMAGES AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS, YOUR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY'S RIGHTS, AND ANY HARM CAUSED TO ANY THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF YOUR UPLOADING OF FILES, COMMENTS, OR ANYTHING ELSE TO OUR SERVERS.